Venue: Bristol Entry: £185 Type: Training
Join other like minded people on a 2 day course learning the hard and soft skills needed to lead expeditions and work in the the expedition industry. The training course is designed to be a launch pad. We hope that by the end of the weekend you'll have gained new skills but you will also be more informed about what you should do next.
Date: 3rd & 4th October 2015
£195 per person if booked before 31st July 2015 (£75 deposit will reserve your place)
£210 per person if booked on or after 1st August 2015 (£75 deposit will reserve your place)
£10 discount for EC Club members
Plus camping / bunk in shared room at £10pppn can be paid on arrival
We're expecting that most of you will be active in the outdoors (either professionally or personally) however no particular experience is necessary.
This is who the course is designed for:
- People who want to lead their own expeditions or overseas fieldwork projects (professionally or personally)
- Leaders who have worked in the outdoors (eg military or outdoor education) and want to move across into expedition work
- People who have participated in an expedition as a team member and are interested in getting to the next stage
- Anyone who wants to develop their expedition skills
- Expedition planning
- Expedition leadership
- Working in the expedition industry
- Connecting to sponsors and the media
- Meeting others in your position
During the weekend we will be joined by experienced expedition leaders who will share their knowledge. The main instructor has been leading expeditions and teaching expedition skills for 20years.
We will all be staying together so there will also be plenty of opportunity for informal networking and discussion.
If you'd like more information drop Belinda an email on firstname.lastname@example.org In previous years the course has been fully booked months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To guarantee a space pay a deposit here: http://booking.bookinghound.com/explorersconnect/booking.aspx?activity_id=22&session_id=49&refresh=true