Opportunity detailsAre you passionate about travel and fancy a challenge? Become a Dragoman crew member! We are one of the world’s leading overland tour operators, taking groups of up to 22 clients around the globe in our custom-built Mercedes vehicles on camping based adventures.
We’re now on the lookout for highly responsible and resourceful leaders and drivers with great people skills and a positive attitude. You must be willing to work anywhere in the world for a minimum of 15 months at a time and you must also hold appropriate visa/work rights to legally attend the UK based 10 week training programme.
RequirementsYou must be:
- 25 years of age or over
- Fluent in English (Spanish as a second language would be an advantage but not essential)
- In possession of or willing to obtain a PCV (Class D) or LGV (Class C) driving licence
- Able to commit to a minimum 15-month contract
- Have extensive travel experience or have worked abroad
- Tour leading / tour driving experience an advantage but not essential
- Mechanical experience or strong practical background (e.g. Engineering) an advantage
- Hold an appropriate visa to attend the UK based 10 week training programme
For more information visit the ‘Become Crew’ section on our Careers page of our website.
To apply, please email a completed application form found via our website to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are particularly keen to hear from members of Explorers Connect so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.